Lion Brand’s Captivating Cowl
The Captivating Cowl is knit using one of my favorite yarns – Heartland. This free pattern from LionBrand was given to me, along with the yarn by my daughter who knows how much I love to knit! I really enjoyed making this and although it’s summer now, I’m tucking it away for the fall, when I will most likely give it to her to wear. But it will always be with me on this blog as one of the things I made and put my heart into.
- Skill Level: Easy (Level 2)
- Size: One Size
- Finished Circumference: About 24 in.
- Finished Height: About 13.5 inches.
- Get the Free Pattern at Lionbrand.com
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn – I used “Grand Canyon”. The pattern calls for two skeins. I used just over one. I will definitely add the remainder to my stash 🙂
- Knitting Needles – Size 9 [5.5mm]