This cozy knitted neckwarmer is made with bulky weight acrylic yarn, which is more comfortable and less itchy around the neck. It takes less than a skein of yarn and can be made quickly as a last-minute gift or a new addition to your cold-weather wardrobe.
Similar to the Paddington Neckwarmer I did 6 years ago, this version includes a third button, less bulky yarn, and smaller needles. A great stashbuster!
Give it a try and send me your comments! I would love to see your creations. 🙂
- Bulky Weight (#5) Acrylic yarn
- Size 10 US Needles
- 3 Buttons
Pattern Row: *K2, P2; rep from * to last 3 sts, end with P2, K1
- Cast on 29 sts
- Work 4 rows of Pattern Row
- Buttonhole row (work once – makes 3 holes)
K2, YO, P2tog, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, YO, P2tog, K2, P2, K2, P2, K1, P2tog, YO, P1, K1
- Continue to work Pattern Row until piece measures 27″ or until neck, warmer is the desired length.
- Bind off in Pattern.
- Weave in ends and block if desired.
- Sew on 3 buttons.