Sausage and Veggies on Grill
What’s for dinner? Well how about a simply satisfying really good meal for two–Sausage and Veggies on Grill. It’s extra fun to make as a couple. No gourmet skills required. Uncork a bottle of white wine and go for it.
- 1 sausage, your choice that you find in any grocery store (already cooked or smoked)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Olive oil
- Seasoning for veggies: salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic herb seasoning
- Seasoning for sausage: not really needed since the sausage already has flavor, but perhaps a little salt and pepper
- Cornbread as a side dish, or french bread whatever you prefer. I buy it already made 🙂
- Heat the grill
- Slice the sausage
- Slice the veggies and toss separately in a bowl, coating evenly with olive oil and seasoning
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place the sausage and vegetables on it.
- Grill until done. The veggies will be crispy, so if you like them more done you can start cooking them first, or roast them separately in the oven.
- Serve with white wine and corn bread or french bread.