Inspired by a color scheme I found online called “Sunny Days” these 5 colors came together beautiful in a version of The Sunday Shawl pattern by Alia Brand (The Little Bee) . I crocheted this shawl over a couple of weeks, working on it in the evenings and happily gifted it to a special friend of mine! But before I said goodbye to it I had to take a few pictures to keep in my journal and share with you here. This particular shawl has lots of extra love in it for healing and recovery. I love making things. I hope this inspires you to make something too.
Yarn Used: A combination of Lion Brand Heartland colors and Deborah Norville Everyday — all 100% Acrylic
- Lion Brand Heartland Glacier Bay
- Lion Brand Heartland Yellowstone
- Lion Brand Heartland Yosemite
- Lion Brand Heartland Sequoia
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Snow White
Crochet Hook: Size I/9