The Kami Knitted Hat Pattern
I found this free pattern by designer Katie Schumm on Ravelry. The hat is soft and comfy, a fun one-skein project that is really easy to do!
What I used:
- For the first hat I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Dusty Green
- For the second hat I used Lion Brand Heartland in Yellowstone
- For the third hat I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Black
- For both hats I used size US 8 circular needles to start then switched to size US 8 double pointed needles for the crown.
- I also used a lovely place marker I got from one of my favorite Etsy stores Orange Jellyfish Dream!